Physioskills is a registered trademark that deals with training in the sciences of fitness, sports techniques, functional re-education, nutrition, the management of sports centers and other skills related to them.
The user is asked to carefully read this disclaimer and the related legal notes since its use implies acceptance. Physioskills has the right to change this disclaimer at any time and it is the user’s responsibility to check any changes every time he accesses the site. Navigation within it entails automatic acceptance.
Enrollment in any of the Physioskills courses includes the annual membership fee.
Following the payment of each single course, the ASD will issue the user with a non-fiscal receipt containing the identification data of the member, the amount paid and the reference course and year of competence, the date and place of issue and the signature of the legal representative.
The payment of sums higher than Euro 77.47 will result in the application on the receipt of a stamp duty of Euro 2.00.
The contents of the Physioskills.it and Physioskills.com sites (data, texts, information, brands) are our exclusive property, photos, drawings derive from sites that allow their free use also for commercial purposes. In the event that the site should use unauthorized images, we undertake to remove them immediately after the request, after demonstrating the rights of the applicant. Users are not authorized to copy, publish, register or use the material on the above-mentioned sites for commercial purposes.
Everything that appears on Physioskills.it and Physioskills.com is published by qualified subjects and is for informational purposes only; it does not in any way, and for any purpose, professional advice, does not constitute medical-health, rehabilitation, nutritional or any other health-related aspects. This information is to be considered only simple general suggestions and never useful prescriptions for the individual user.
Physioskills assumes no responsibility for the use of this information and cannot in any way be held responsible for any damage resulting from the practical application of the aforementioned advice.
Physioskills is not responsible for connection defects or malfunctions related to the connection or interruption of the supply of courses deriving from network service providers or other causes not dependent on Physioskills.
Navigation on the www.physioskills.it and www.physioskills.com websites is governed by the Italian legislation in force on the matter. If disputes arise between the user and Physioskills, the same will be governed exclusively by Italian law and for any dispute, the jurisdiction is of the Court of Rome.
1) -The user declares to be informed, and to accept, that all the material published on the Physioskills.it and Physioskills.com platform has a purely informative purpose and does not constitute in any way, and for any purpose, professional advice , it does not constitute medical-health, rehabilitation, nutritional or any other aspect related to health advice.
2) -The user declares to be informed, and to accept, that the information contained in the video, photographic material and in the writings disclosed by the Physioskills Amateur Sports Association also through the Physioskills.it and Physioskills.com websites (Pilates courses, postural, Fitness, Physical activity, Nutrition, Motor re-education, Holistic etc.) are to be considered only simple general suggestions and never prescriptions useful to the individual user.
3) -The user, therefore, declares to be aware of, and to accept, that the suggestions contained in the video, photographic and written material disclosed by the Physioskills Amateur Sports Association also through the Physioskills.it and Physioskills.com sites may be followed and put into practice only after careful medical checks that verify and certify the physical and mental fitness of the user in relation to the various physical activities that must in any case be performed under strict and continuous medical supervision.
4) -The user declares to assume any and all responsibility regarding his person, for personal damage and / or damage caused to others (and / or things) due to the activities suggested by Physioskills.it and Physioskills.com, however, more widely for himself and for his successors and for any reason whatsoever the Physioskills Amateur Sports Association, its representatives, its supervisors, the organizers, all the organizational staff and the instructor from any and all obligations to pay compensation of any kind by way of damages, reimbursements, etc. in the event of any injury and / or illness – whatever its duration, its outcome and its consequences – which may occur during or after physical activities or as a result of the indications and suggestions contained in the video material, in the images or in the writings disseminated by the Physioskills Amateur Sports Association also through the Physioskills.it and Physioskills.com sites, and whatever the cause of the accident and illness to anyone attributable, including the organizer and disseminator ASD, its organization , its supervisors and all employees and in general any other interested component.
5) -The user declares to guarantee, assuming total responsibility, his perfect state of physical and mental health and that of third parties involved by him, relieving the organization and its employees or amateur sports collaborators, from any responsibility for any physical problems that may arise during the performance of the activity or after it.
6) By continuing to browse the site, the user declares to have carefully read and evaluated the contents of this document and to have clearly understood the meaning of each single point before accepting it. He declares that he fully understands and shares the purposes of these rules established for his safety and that not respecting them can place both the user and third parties in a dangerous situation.
For the purposes of Articles 1341 and 1342 of the Civil Code, continuing, we declare to specifically approve points 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 of this writing.
Physioskills Associazione Sportiva dilettantistica – Asd Physioskills – codice fiscale 96451590580
Iscritta al Coni dall’11/05/2020